Each month, you’ll get a toolkit of free resources in line with that month’s theme, and you’ll find it right here. Make sure to check back regularly!
Resources might include templates, checklists, white papers, e-books, videos, or anything else that might be useful in your next PR campaign.
We make a special effort at Wilde Words to ensure that our resources are actionable, and our challenges are designed to help you to implement them.
- Emergency Response Communications Protocol (value – $99.95)If you’re trying to create a crisis response plan for a client or an organisation you work for, this template will save hours of time and potentially thousands of dollars. Big agencies charge thousands of dollars for incident management plans just like this – but you can use this fill-in-the-blanks template to create yours absolutely free and in just a few minutes.
- Strategic Communications: The Science Behind the Art (value – $7.95)
The goal of this book, available to the public on Amazon, was to demystify certain aspects of how Public Relations works. The book covers:
- The Barcelona Principles (best practice in PR)
- Reputation matters
- Setting communications goals and targeting specific audiences
- The PESO model for creating integrated campaigns
- Measurement and evaluation of PR
- Case studies of global brands
- Annual campaign calendar lay-downThis is a simple but robust document that you can use to present annual plans to senior management. It includes details on each campaign activity, the budget split, the objective of the campaign, and when it’s happening. This is a really useful high-level document.